This live webinar shed light on the various aspects of Cell and Gene Therapy. Three industry experts shared their experience and knowledge on the regulatory, manufacturing and logistical challenges within the cell and gene therapy (CGT) space.
- Updates on CGT Regulations in Australia by Dr George Vuckovic
- Manufacturing and Regulatory Challenges in Allogenic Cell Therapies by Harsha Gupta
- Logistical Challenges in CGT Clinical Trials by Manfred Seow
- CGT regulatory pathways in Australia
- Autologous, allogenic and gene cell therapies
- Manufacturing challenges
- CGT logistics
- Dr George Vuckovic (Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia)
- Harsha Gupta (Cynata, Australia)
- Manfred Seow (IQVIA, Singapore)
The presentation and recording from the webinar are available here:
Click here for more information about our Asia-Pac events.