Expanded access is a program that provides patients with investigational medicinal products (IMP) for treatment purposes. These patients are often excluded from clinical trials but could still benefit from access to the drugs, biologics or medical devices being tested. While, in concept, expanded access represents a way to help more patients receive new and developing treatments, in reality, the process is complex and often misunderstood.
Premium Membership is required to access this section
Join GCSG to gain full access to our educational resources and our member directory of more than 600 clinical supply colleagues!
- Increase your knowledge with full access to our eduactional resources
- Get answers to your current clinical supplies challenges with full acces to our Community Chat
- Discover the latest trends in the clinical supplies industry with full access to our educational resources
- Network with other clinical supplies and related area professionals
- Access to all the materials from current and past conferences
- Post opening job positions