- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 4 months ago by .
My company is working on the ability to operationalize IP distribution for decentralized/hybrid decentralized trials. We looking for benchmarking that could help with flexibility in protocol language that provides flexibility in specifically providing IP.
If you have examples of Decentralized /Hybrid Decentralized Trials:
• Does the protocol template always call out dispensing?
o Does it have to?
• Do you have any examples/suggestion on how much IP particulars (where, how, when, quantities, etc…) needs to be a protocol with regards to IP?
• For this type of trial would you use a multiple visit dispensing approach?
• Do you handle dispensing for home nursing and dispensing for onsite visits differently in these types of trials?