The attendee will be able to:
- Define personalized medicine.
- Describe the process of developing supply chains for personalized medicine.
- List two (2) major challenges or strategies employed for delivering a robust personalized medicine supply chain.
- Compare and contrast the logistics requirements of standard cold chain products versus cell and gene therapy products.
- List at least two (2) concerns in the handling of cell and gene therapy clinical materials.
- Describe the appropriate classification and labeling of cell and gene therapy products to ensure compliant transportation.