This Roadmap sets out recommendations to Member States, with the goal of preserving public health while gradually lifting containment measures to restart community life and the economy. It is not a signal that containment measures can be lifted immediately but intends to inform Member States’ actions and provide a frame for ensuring EU-level and cross-border coordination, while recognising the specificity of each Member State.
Read the document now
Premium Membership is required to access this section
Join GCSG to gain full access to our educational resources and our member directory of more than 600 clinical supply colleagues!
- Increase your knowledge with full access to our eduactional resources
- Get answers to your current clinical supplies challenges with full acces to our Community Chat
- Discover the latest trends in the clinical supplies industry with full access to our educational resources
- Network with other clinical supplies and related area professionals
- Access to all the materials from current and past conferences
- Post opening job positions