3 March 2021 (7am PST, 10am EST, 3pm GMT)
When the COVID-19 pandemic began, questions arose about how to manage demand and forecasting in the midst of uncertainty. After the first wave, the industry took stock of lessons learned and began to apply those takeaways to mitigate risks moving forward. At the end of 2020, a new risk surfaced… How might the sheer numbers of COVID-19 vaccines being manufactured and distributed impact the clinical supply chain of other products, especially those that require cold chain? How should sponsors adjust forecasts to mitigate potential disruptions? This webinar features a panel of experts discussing the importance of clinical supply agility and how to mitigate supply chain risk that comes along with clinical supply decisions.
- Summer Doty – Director Clinical Supply Chain at Gossamer Bio
- Lorann Morse – Senior Director, Clinical Supply at Vir Biotechnology
- Jorgen Rigtrup – Head of Clinical Trial Supplies at LEO Pharma
- David Spillet – Global Accounts Director at World Courier
- Scott Ohanesian – Senior VP Commercial Operations, Clinical Trial Logistics at QuickSTAT
- Moderator: Jan Pieter Kappelle – Head of Strategy at 4G Clinical
This thought-provoking discussion is open to all but you must REGISTER to attend.