Skip to content
April 26, 2021 at 11:06 am
We are still taking retain samples from all finished goods lots. A question that has come up at my company recently is how long do these retain samples need to be stored? I have heard 1 year after expiration of the batch or 7 or 10 years after batch date of manufacture.
Premium Membership is required to access this section
Join GCSG to gain full access to our educational resources and our member directory of more than 600 clinical supply colleagues!
- Increase your knowledge with full access to our eduactional resources
- Get answers to your current clinical supplies challenges with full acces to our Community Chat
- Discover the latest trends in the clinical supplies industry with full access to our educational resources
- Network with other clinical supplies and related area professionals
- Access to all the materials from current and past conferences
- Post opening job positions