Skip to content
March 19, 2020 at 11:23 am
Yes DTP is certainly possible in New Zealand, although as with the majority of countries the IMP should be dispensed by a pharmacy as opposed to a traditional clinical supply depot.
Premium Membership is required to access this section
Join GCSG to gain full access to our educational resources and our member directory of more than 600 clinical supply colleagues!
- Increase your knowledge with full access to our eduactional resources
- Get answers to your current clinical supplies challenges with full acces to our Community Chat
- Discover the latest trends in the clinical supplies industry with full access to our educational resources
- Network with other clinical supplies and related area professionals
- Access to all the materials from current and past conferences
- Post opening job positions