Skip to content
February 25, 2020 at 7:14 pm
We are working with the CRO locally to get IP to the patient, if they cannot reach the site (per CROs procedures). Local courier services seem to be able to deliver packages.
We are also evaluating new areas impacted by the virus, i.e. North Italy, and supply the sites with extra IP in case there will be a lockdown.
Premium Membership is required to access this section
Join GCSG to gain full access to our educational resources and our member directory of more than 600 clinical supply colleagues!
- Increase your knowledge with full access to our eduactional resources
- Get answers to your current clinical supplies challenges with full acces to our Community Chat
- Discover the latest trends in the clinical supplies industry with full access to our educational resources
- Network with other clinical supplies and related area professionals
- Access to all the materials from current and past conferences
- Post opening job positions