Skip to content
January 31, 2020 at 1:04 pm
The standard practice I see is to back the date to the previous month for just the reason you state – there is no way to justify the gap days. I do also see the full date used so if your expiry is 10 APR 2022 you can use that format.
Premium Membership is required to access this section
Join GCSG to gain full access to our educational resources and our member directory of more than 600 clinical supply colleagues!
- Increase your knowledge with full access to our eduactional resources
- Get answers to your current clinical supplies challenges with full acces to our Community Chat
- Discover the latest trends in the clinical supplies industry with full access to our educational resources
- Network with other clinical supplies and related area professionals
- Access to all the materials from current and past conferences
- Post opening job positions