Sponsor’s & Exhibitor’s Guide for the GCSG 2019 US Conference
Some quick guidance for sponsors and exhibitors; please refer to the links below for full information:
- Vendor Assignments: Sponsorships and Exhibitor Tabletops will be reserved on a first paid, first served basis.
- All exhibit materials must fit completely on the tabletop provided (approximately 2′ X 6’ for full tabletops and 2′ by 3′ for half tabletops).
- No exhibit materials are allowed on the floor in the exhibit area.
- Exhibitors will only be allowed to install tabletop displays (maximum height is 5′ from the top of the table).
- Only one tabletop per company (including subsidiaries or sister companies) is permitted. A company is defined by the highest level of the organization regardless of brand differentiation within the overall organization.
- Sponsor and Exhibitor personnel must wear their registration badges at all times.
- Please Note:
- VENDOR companies (sponsoring exhibitors and non-sponsoring exhibitors) are permitted to register up to two (2) Business Development/Sales delegates only (not counting Speaker or Committee members (rules apply)). Allowable Business Development/Sales delegates are specific to sponsorship or tabletop size purchased – reference Sponsorship and Exhibitor Agreements for details.
- Additional delegates that are operational based are permissible.