Sponsor’s & Exhibitor’s Guide for the GCSG 2020 US Conference
Some quick guidance for sponsors and exhibitors; please refer to the links below for full information:
- Vendor Assignments: Sponsorships and Exhibitor Tabletops will be reserved on a first paid, first served basis.
- All exhibit materials must fit completely on the tabletop provided (approximately 2.5′ X 6’).
- No exhibit materials are allowed on the floor in the exhibit area.
- Exhibitors will only be allowed to install tabletop displays (maximum height is 5′ from the top of the table).
- Only one tabletop per company (including subsidiaries or sister companies) is permitted. A company is defined by the highest level of the organization regardless of brand differentiation within the overall organization.
- Sponsor and Exhibitor personnel must wear their registration badges at all times.
- Please Note:
- VENDOR companies (sponsoring exhibitors and non-sponsoring exhibitors) are permitted to register up to two (2) Business Development/Sales delegates only (not counting Speaker or Committee members). Rules apply, please reference Sponsorship and Exhibitor Agreements for details.
- Additional delegates that are operational based are permissible.
- Companies who purchase sponsorships totaling ≥ $10,000 (including cost of the exhibit tabletop) may purchase 1 additional delegate pass for a non-sales, VP-level executive.
A few things to note regarding the Exhibitor Shipping Instructions to the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel:
Details coming soon!