Clinical Supplies 101 (Boot Camp)
This 6 hour long class is geared toward people new to the clinical trial supplies world.
Attendees will be provided with an overview of drug development and what goes into planning for and delivering the study drug for a clinical trial.
Included in the training will be the reason behind:
- Phases of new drug development and approval
- Randomizing and blinding clinical trial materials
- Quality Assurance & documentation
- Protocol interpretation
- Patient CTM compliance
- Good Distribution Practices
- Returned drug accountability
- Changing regulations in the EU and ROW
This is an informal workshop that will give attendees a massive amount of information in a fun and interactive atmosphere.