Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa Maps, Parking + Transportation info for the hotel.
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa is 17 miles from San Antonio International Airport and San Antonio Amtrak station, and within five miles of TX state highway 151.
- The hotel is less than a 15-minute walk to two ‘Moovit’ bus stations and 20 minutes by car to San Antonio Riverwalk.
Transportation Options to the Hotel
- Uber and Lyft: available for pickup at the airport and hotel.
- Rental Car: For a list of rental car companies available at the San Antonio Airport, follow this link: https://www.sanantonio.gov/SAT/Ground-Transportation/Rental-Car
- Shuttle: The Hyatt Hill Country does not have a dedicated shuttle that runs to/from the airport. Instead, the hotel recommends using GOEN South to schedule individual or group shuttle reservations. Reservations must be made in advance. Click here for information on how to schedule a shuttle with GOEN South.
- Taxi Service: Taxi service is available at the San Antonio Airport. For more information, follow this link: https://www.sanantonio.gov/SAT/Ground-Transportation/Taxi
The hotel staff can assist with arranging a taxi when departing from the hotel.
Alternate Hotels (links and info):
Courtyard by Marriott, San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills
11605 State Highway 151, San Antonio, Texas 78251 USA
Tel.: +1 (210) 509-3700
9800 Westover Hills Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78251
Tel.: +1 (210) 509-9800