We are hiring for the position of Account Executive, CTS to be based in the East Coast or West Coast regions of the USA to work remotely, for an immediate start. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and be responsible for the generation of new business. You will work closely together with Inceptua’s other sales team representatives and support functions to meet company objectives..
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop a proficient understanding of Inceptua’s CTS capabilities and services (including manufacturing Services, depot, and logistics services)
• Identify new target accounts and prepare tailored propositions to attract and on board them.
• Engage with prospective clients, through a combination of channels in order to win new business.
• Deliver continued expansion of Inceptua market share through working strategically with all business functions, including Sales and Marketing, Operations, Quality and Finance
• Achieve/Outperform assigned annual sales and profitability targets.
• Develop strong and ongoing relationships with Key Decision Makers, Key Influencers, Technical Buyers and Economic Buyers in target accounts.
• Develop a robust funnel of new client relationships and opportunities sufficient to support achievement of assigned sales and profitability targets.
• Manage opportunities to conclusion, harnessing and working with the expert teams within Inceptua in order to deliver winning quotes to clients and converting quotes to Purchase Orders
• Enter all required activities, leads, opportunities, quotes and deals into the Inceptua ERP or CRM system.
• Conduct regular meetings at customers’ premises to better embed Inceptua in their organizations and add value to our clients.
• Develop consulting strategies tailored to the customers‘ needs.
• Create competitive quotes and relay to clients the benefits of partnering with Inceptua based on the advantages that our solution provides them.
• Attend conferences as required to promote Inceptua’s CTS services and meet with new potential clients.
• Develop and grow business in targeted accounts until they can be directly supported by Key Account Managers within the business.
• Ensure resolution of any project-related issues and other customer challenges
• Develop productive business relationships with internal stakeholders in or-der to effectively and efficiently engage and achieve a common goal.
• Leverage your business network to generate new leads and set-up calls to arrange presentations with new customers as needed.
• As required, cross-sell across the Inceptua Group portfolio of services
• You have 3+ years’ proven experience within the Pharma/CRO/CMO industry, with experience in the area of clinical trial supplies or provision of clinical packaging and labelling services.
• Result-driven, you have solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
• You have a network of existing contacts, excellent networking skills, and you are capable to establish strong working relationships with different stake-holders.
• You are experienced in working with international organizations and multi-cultural work environments.
• You have the ability to prioritize in a changing landscape.
• You are able to travel as needed to Inceptua’s locations, industry confer-ences as well as clients’ offices as required.
• You are a proactive team player with excellent communication skills.
This position is full-time. Our company is home to employees from various back-grounds that speak a range of languages.
If you have a forward-thinking attitude and are ready to go the extra mile with us, we look forward to receiving your application.
Instructions to apply:
Please send your application, including a cover letter, to
email@example.com (Attachments must be in PDF format)