GCSG, known as Midwest Clinical Supplies Group (MCSG) until 2011, held its first conference in 1988 with 20 attendees representing 10 companies.
In 2009, MCSG incorporated and moved from being sponsored and planned by a single company to being planned by a committee consisting of representatives from multiple companies. That same year, 55 companies were represented by 160+ participants. The GCSG conference has turned out to be one of the best forums to share, exchange and learn new information about clinical supplies, while benchmarking how the rest of the industry manages their clinical supply chain challenges.Meet our team
Why become a Member?
Join GCSG to have full access to our educational resources, conference materials and our directory of more than 480 Clinical Supply colleagues.
- Increase your knowledge with full access to our educational resources.
- Get answers to your current clinical supply challenges.
- Discover the latest trends in the clinical supply industry.
- Network with other clinical supply and related industry professionals.
- Identify pitfalls and issues that could delay clinical supplies timelines.
- Access all materials from current and past conferences.
- View/post open job positions.
- Share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues