Ahead of the Game…
Thank you for registering to exhibit at the 2015 Global Clinical Supplies Group European conference. The objective of the GCSG conference is to provide a forum for the open exchange of ideas, regulatory changes, technological advances, and information of a non-confidential nature related to clinical supply activities. We strive to promote closer professional relationships among personnel engaged in clinical supply activities as well as encourage closer relationships between the clinical supply group and other segments of the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry. In keeping with this purpose, exhibitors are encouraged to be educational, communicative and informative in their exhibit displays and contact with attendees.
By submitting a request for exhibit space, exhibitors agree to and will abide by the following:
1. Space Assignment: Exhibitor space will be reserved on a first-paid basis.
2. Fees: The cost of the tabletop exhibit space is $4,800 – $5,400 depending upon when you register. This fee will include booth space (table, 2 chairs, electricity point) AND meeting registration / meals for one company representative.
3. Only one additional attendee per Exhibitor will be permitted. Additional individuals must register via the web as an individual attendee.
4. Waiting List: In the event that Exhibitor space is sold out, a Waiting List will be created. Exhibitors will be notified if space becomes available.
5. Cancellation Policy: Please see the cancelation policy on the website under Exhibitor fees.
6. Installation/Dismantling: Exhibitors agree to abide by the published installation and dismantle times. Exhibitors who dismantle without GCSG permission prior to the published dismantle time may forfeit their ability to exhibit at future GCSG events. Please note times below:
Exhibitor Setup – Tuesday – 15:00 – 18:00
Exhibitor Tear Down – Thursday – after 14:30
7. Exhibitor Table-Top Space: All exhibit materials must fit on the table-top provided (approximately 183cm x 60cm). Exhibitors will only be allowed to install table-top displays. Exhibitors erecting displays other than table-top size will be asked to dismantle unauthorized displays.
8. Only one display per company per table is permitted. Companies with subsidiaries or sister companies cannot display the subsidiary/sister display and the main company display on the same table. Only the display of the paying company will be permitted. Exhibitors must check with GCSG Vendor Liaison before erecting any special displays. Exhibitors will not move their allotted tabletop or table under any circumstances unless approved by the GCSG Vendor Liaison.
9. Occupancy of Space: Space not claimed by an exhibitor prior to the close of the published installation period will be considered forfeit. GCSG reserves the right to reassign any space not installed at that time.
10. Location/Layout: At all times, GCSG reserves the right to alter the location and/or layout of the exhibits in the best interests of the exhibition.
11. Exhibitor Badges: Exhibitor personnel must wear their registration badges at all times. Non-registered exhibit personal will not be permitted in the exhibit area without permission of a GCSG Committee member.
12. Code of Conduct: All exhibitor activities must be confined to the general area of the exhibit space. Excessive noise will not be permitted. Harassment of attendees or other exhibitors will result in dismissal of the exhibitor from the meeting, closure of the exhibitor’s display and possible forfeiture of exhibitor’s ability to attend future GCSG events. Distribution of food or beverages of any kind and the promotion of hospitality events that interfere with GCSG activities is prohibited.
13. Subletting of Space: No exhibitor shall assign or sublet any part of their exhibit space without permission of GCSG.