A forum for open discussion to share knowledge and industry best practices for clinical supply and related professionals
GCSG, formerly MCSG, held its first conference in 1988 with 20 attendees representing 10 companies. In 2009, 55 companies were represented by 160+ participants. The MCSG conference has turned out to be one of the best forums to share, exchange and learn new information about clinical supplies, while benchmarking how the rest of the industry manages their clinical supply chain challenges.
Who should join GCSG?
Clinical Professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
Clinical Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Clinical Trials Materials
Clinical Trials Material Management
Cold Chain Logistics
New Product Development
Clinical Supplies Operations
Clinical Packaging / Labeling
Shipping and Distribution
Sourcing and Procurement
Clinical Supplies Manufacturing
Interactive Response Technology (IRT)
Why become a GCSG member?
Below are just some of the benefits of becoming a GCSG member:
- Get answers to your current clinical supplies challenges
- Discover the latest trends in the clinical supplies industry
- Identify pitfalls and issues that could delay clinical supplies timelines
- Network with other clinical supplies and related area professionals
- Share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues
Registration to the 2015 GCSG Conference will provide you with GCSG membership throughout 2015.