The Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort is located 26.8 miles from the Albuquerque Airport. It is very important that you plan your transportation to and from the resort well in advance as there is NO COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE offered by the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort. Below is a list of transportation options for you to choose from:
- Uber is a great option and will more likely be less expensive than the shuttle or taxi services listed below.
- Uber service from the airport to the resort is more readily available than from the resort to the airport. Per the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort, Uber service can be spotty from the resort due to the location. We recommend you schedule the Uber service in advance when traveling from the resort.
- The Uber App can be downloaded from iTunes (for iPhone users) or from Google Play (for Android users).
Carey Southwest Limousine (Shuttle)
- This is the shuttle service company the Hyatt Regency Tamaya will recommend if you call the resort directly.
- Phone: 505-766-5466
- Reservations MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. If reservations are not made in advance, Carey Southwest cannot guarantee pickup.
- This shuttle service is offered daily from 6:00am-6:00pm. After 6:00pm, Carey Southwest provides private car service.
- If you have made a reservation, Carey Southwest will meet you in the baggage claim area with a sign showing your last name.
- This shuttle service is offered from the airport.
- Phone: 505-883-4966
- It is highly recommended to make reservations in advance, otherwise there is no guarantee of a shuttle being available.
- Whether you make a reservation or not, you must check in at the kiosk located at the Southwest baggage claim #3 in Terminal 3.
- This shuttle service is offered daily from 9:00 am to 11:00pm
Albuquerque Cab Company
- Phone: 505-883-4888
- It is recommended you call in advance to schedule a taxi.
Yellow Cab Company
- Phone: 505-247-8888
- This taxi service is available at the airport curb when you arrive.
Rental Car Companies
Free car rental shuttles run every 5 minutes from the commercial lane located outside of the airport terminal building to the Car Rental Center. The car rental counters are located at:Sunport Car Rental Center
3400 University SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Rental car companies available at the Car Rental Center:
Directions from the Albuquerque Airport to the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort:
Exit to the right as you leave Sunport Boulevard Stay towards the right as the on-ramp to I-25 North will be on your right. Enter and follow I-25 North towards Santa Fe to Exit #242. Turn left on to Highway 550(44) West toward Bernalillo. Proceed 2.4 miles to the intersection of Tamaya Boulevard and Highway 550 just past the Santa Ana Star Casino. Turn right at Tamaya Boulevard and proceed 1.2 miles to the 3-way stop (Tuyuna Trail). Turn right and proceed 1.3 miles to the resort. Proceed to the front entrance courtyard.
In the event the Tamaya Resort is sold-out or you prefer another hotel option, below is a list of hotels in the area:
Holiday Inn Express119 Bell Lane
Bernalillo, NM 87004
- Distance from the airport: 22.7 miles
- Distance from the Tamaya Resort: 4.5 miles
Hilton Garden Inn1771 Rio Rancho Blvd. SE
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
- Distance from the airport: 20.7 miles
- Distance from the Tamaya Resort: 11.7 miles
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque330 Tijeras Ave NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Distance from the airport: 5.5 miles
- Distance from the Tamaya Resort: 23.7 miles