Registration includes full access to:
- Exciting Keynote Speaker
- Clinical Supply Presentations
- Interactive Workshops
- 40 Vendor Exhibits
- Multiple Networking Events
- Meet & Greet Networking Event
- 30th Anniversary Celebration
- Vendor Reception
- Much, much more!
- Pharmacy and Nursing Continuing Education Credits
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks Daily
- Conference Materials
- $1,399 for early-bird registration through Jan 31, 2017
- (Early-bird does not apply to Vendor/BD Sales/Recruiters)
- $1,599 starting on Feb 1, 2017
- $1000 – Boot Camp – limited spots (includes breakfast & lunch)
General Registration Opens on: Dec 5, 2017
- Committee Members (Early bird available through Jan 31, 2017)
- Speakers/Facilitators (Early bird available through Jan 31, 2017)
- Pharma/Biotech Company (Early bird available through Jan 31, 2017)
- Tabletop/Exhibitor (Sorry… No early bird available)
- Recruiter (Sorry… No early bird available)
Consultant & Vendor Operations Registration Opens on: Jan 16, 2017
- Early bird available through Jan 31, 2017
Vendor BD/Sales & Senior Executive Registration Opens on: Feb 1, 2017
- Sorry… No early bird available
- Maximum of 2 BD registrants/company total – includes the two with booth registration
- Group Rate – 4 attendees for the price of 3 (Limited to 1 use per company)
- Above rate applies for Pharma/Biotech and Vendor Operations registrants only.
- Business Development/Sales Associates are not eligible for this group rate.
- Student Registration Rate – $200
- Student Rate for Boot Camp – $100
- Proof of enrollment required
- One Promo Code per registration – the above cannot be combined
Please Note: In order to take advantage of the rates above, contact the registration helpdesk via email @ email@example.com for instructions before registering.
- Payment via credit card / e-transfer is expected at time of registration
- NOTE: electronic transfer payments will incur an additional fee.
- Prior approval needed for other payment methods.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to: Ajay Shah (email@example.com)
- Individuals – Cancellation requests received at least 4 weeks prior to conference start will receive a 100% refund less a $100 administrative fee.
- Vendors – Cancellation requests received at least 4 weeks prior to conference start will receive a 50% refund of fees paid.
- Remember, substitutions of attendees may be made at any time.
- No refund can be given for cancellations received less than 4 weeks prior to conference start