US-location registration fee includes:
- Attendance at all presentations & workshops (Sunday through Wednesday)
- All meals during the day (breakfast, lunch, and snacks)
- GCSG-sponsored evening entertainment events
- Meet & Greet / Networking events
- Vendor reception
GCSG conference registration fees and open registrations dates – US (Tampa, FL)
- $1,150 for early-bird registration through Feb. 29, 2016 (see below to see if you qualify for this discount)
- $1,350 starting on Mar. 1, 2016
- $750 – Boot Camp – limited spots (includes breakfast)
Registration Opens on: 1-Dec-2015
- Committee Members (Early bird available through Feb. 29, 2016)
- Speakers/Facilitators (Early bird available through Feb. 29, 2016)
- Pharma/Biotech company registrants (Early bird available through Feb. 29, 2016)
- Tabletop/Exhibitor Registration (Sorry… No early bird available)
Registration Opens on: 11-Feb-2016
- Vendor Operations (Early bird available through Feb. 29, 2016)
Registration Opens on: 11-Mar-2016
- Vendor BD/Sales (Sorry… No early bird available)
- Maximum of 3 BD registrants/company total – includes the two with booth registration
Special Pricing Options:
- Student Rate of $200 available for qualified attendees; Student Rate Boot Camp of $100
- Group Rate: 4 attendees for the price of 3
- NOTE: 4 for 3 discount applies throughout for Pharma/Biotech and Vendor Operations registrants only.
- Group Rate is NOT available for Business Development OR Sales Associates.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for applicable promotional codes for any of these special pricing options.
Payment via credit card / e-transfer is expected at time of registration
NOTE: electronic transfer payments will incur an additional fee.
Prior approval needed for other payment methods.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Cancellation Fees (Individuals)
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to Ajay Shah firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation requests received at least 4 weeks prior to conference start will receive:
- Individuals – the registration refund less a $100 administrative fee.
- Vendors – a 50% refund of fees paid.
Remember, substitutions of attendees may be made at any time.
No refund can be given for cancellations received less than 4 weeks prior to conference start.