|Presentation 1: Wednesday 19 Oct. 2016, 9:00-10:00|
Jim Miller (PharmSource): Trends and Challenges in Biopharmaceutical Outsourcing
|- Explain no fewer than two new trends in Clinical Trials outsourcing and how they could impact clinical supplies planning and forecasting and delivery
- Describe the root cause of any changes in outsourcing that are effecting clinical supplies.
- Summarize how the current trends in clinical trial outsourcing will continue over the next few years.
|Presentation 2: Wednesday 19 Oct. 2016, 13:45 – 14:45|
Derek Murphy (MedImmune Limited): Removal of Expiry Dates in Clinical Trial Regulation
|- Identify no fewer than two new ways IMPs will need to be packaged and labeled to be in compliance with the new Clinical Trial Regulation launching
- Explain why European regulators want the expiry dates back on IMPs
- List the projected date when the Clinical Trial Regulation will go into effect
|Keynote Presentation: Thursday 20 Oct. 2016, 08:45 – 09:45|
Presenter: Mark Rhodes
|Mark Rhodes is an Entrepreneur, Business Mentor, Published Author, International Speaker and Trainer in Success and shows both individuals and businesses around the world how to massively improve their results with little or no extra effort! He helps people whether in business or not, to be the best that they can be.
Mark does this by helping people have more confidence and direction and by helping businesses Win More Sales, Get More Clients and Customers and Achieve their Business Goals. This is done using the very same approaches, ideas and techniques that Mark has used for his own success.
|Presentation 3: Thursday 21 Oct. 2016, 13:30 – 14:30|
Zdenek Vajnlich (Meridian International VAT Consulting): Navigating the Challenges of cross border VAT compliance and VAT recovery
|- Identify what VAT is and how it effects IMPs
- Compare and contrast VAT requirements in no less than three (3) different countries IMPs are shipped into for clinical trials
- Explain the difference between VAT and other taxes effecting clinical supplies